BOSCH เครื่องอบผ้าฝาหน้า BOSCH / รุ่น WTN86204TH (8 kg)
- Brands: BOSCH
- Product Code 20030047
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Protect your clothes very well. Upwards with a front load dryer from BOSCH model WTN86204TH.
BOSCH tumble dryer WTN86204TH will help your clothes to dry as gently as you want. Thanks to the innovative equipment, the tumble dryer with AutoDry dries up to 8 kg of laundry at the same time and is gentle on the fabric. With sensors that can measure the remaining temperature and humidity Thus helping to protect your clothes from extreme temperatures.
Drying with special care
With the SensitiveDrying System, your clothes will be dried using warm air. That comes from all sides and blends the machine inside gently The result is a fabric that dries softly, softly, without wrinkles.
ECARF Certified! Allergy-friendly tumble dryers.
The specially designed tumble dryer minimizes residual allergens as possible. Which means that pollen Little fluff and dust mites in your clothes, this BOSCH dryer can help. Suitable for people with allergies It was also awarded the ECARF Quality Seal.
- Drying tank size (kg): 8
- Drying system: Condensor
- Number of baking programs (programs): 20
- Adjust the baking level: Yes
- Anti-crease system: Yes
- Motor warranty (year): 10
- Product Dimensions for Build-In (cm.): 59.80 W x 84.20 H x 65.20 D
- Machine warranty (year): 2
- Cooling system: Condensor
- Technology: autoDry / Duo-Tronic Sensors monitors
- Pre-baking time (hours): 24
- Total power (watts): 2600
- Drum made of material: Galvalume
- Body made of material: outer tank, polyoxide, reinforced with fiberglass.
- Others: SuperSilence 47 dBA - 50 dBA Child-proof lock
- In case of damaged products due to production That is not damaged from use can change a new product within 7 days from the date of receiving the product.
By contacting the sales department at 038-716-040 or the Online Marketing department at 086-358-4772.
- If 7 days past the deadline or the product is damaged from use You can bring the product with the receipt and warranty card.
Submit a claim/repair at a service center near you.